So PLEASE, NEVER EVER opt to pay these Photo Enforced Speeding AND Red Light tickets! You do NOT have to incriminate yourself OR implicate anyone else. It’s the government’s responsibility to provide evidence that YOU were the person driving, don’t help them in their “investigation”.
Mandala Monday (Week 2): Meaning “sacred circle” or “connectedness” in Sandskirt, Mandalas have been used by cultures worldwide since ancient times for countless purposes. Jung saw mandalas as symbolic of the inner process by which individuals grow toward fulfilling their potential for wholeness, and used them extensively in his practice. The therapeutic journey is the actual creation of the Mandala itself rather than the final outcome. For clients who are self-conscious about their artistic abilities they may prefer to do a Mandala as an abstract representation of themselves instead of a realistic self-portrait. They are often use in mindfulness, guided meditation and focusing activities.
- Have your client relax and meditate before starting. Direct them to become aware of the colors and images that appear in their mind. This is a form of visual imagery.
- Explain the history of Mandalas and then provide the client with a range of materials for them to choose from (Mandala ideas will be posted later this week). Direct them to draw a large circle and a center circle, and let them take it form there.
- The client continues to fill the circle. It may be filled with prominent images or shapes and colors. Mandalas are very intuitive and spontaneous and the image sometimes takes on a life of it’s own.
- A finished mandala is said to be a holistic representation of what is going on within the “self.”
- Have the client reflect on their work and discuss what came up for them during the process. Bring up what you notice and look for patterns. Translate the feelings through the use of color.
Click the following links to learn about the use of mandalas from different parts of the world:
HARRY POTTER FANS WATCH THIS
HOLY SHIT IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY COOL
Oh my gosh this is legit one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen in my life! This is SO COOL, seriously just click on it, oh my gosh.
This is how I imagined wizard duels I actually like this better than the duels in the movie because there are spells that actually do things other than make stuff explode.If I didn’t know better I would have thought that this was professionally made, WOW. <3
WHEN FANS GROW UP AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SHIT!!
this is incredible. Make this a full-length movie.
Movie? No. This should be a tv series. This would be an amazing television series.
We now interrupt your regular, scheduled broadcast to bring you this important notice from District 13.
The media has missed the point over and over again when it comes to the Hunger Games. From the coverage on entertainment news outlets to the movies’ own marketing campaigns, it’s gone far beyond the area of reasonable doubt. This isn’t them drawing a clever and deliberately problematic parallel to the Capitol - it’s them mirroring and celebrating the Capitol without a second thought.
The Harry Potter Alliance’s Odds In Our Favor campaign has been taking a stand against the Capitol - not just the ideas it represents but the reality it is becoming. This video highlights some of the most powerful parts of what we’re trying to do.
~check out the newest campaign from the harry potter alliance~